Your Representative is your best resource. Reach out to her with any questions regarding your order or how to place an order.
Call our Support Team if any additional help is required.
Monday – Friday, 9 AM-5 PM EST
You can also send an email to our Support Team for additional help.
If a physical address does not receive delivery from USPS/FEDEX, you must put a PO Box or alternate physical address. The carrier is generated automatically at time of shipment and does not flag undeliverable addresses. Returned packages are subject to Return Shipping Fees.
We will confirm your desired personalization does not violate our Personalization Guidelines. We are not permitted legally to produce a known registered trademark which is why we suggest staying with a single initial or monogram as they are how our products look best.
Please click HERE to access our Personalization Checker.
How long does it take for orders to be fulfilled?
The standard production time for Party, Individual, and Shopping Cart orders is 5-10 business days after the order is submitted. Once your order has been fulfilled, it will ship per standard shipping times for your location. A confirmation with tracking information will be sent to the email address listed on the order.
Anticipated shipping schedule here.
Can I make changes to an order that has already been submitted?
Our online ordering system was designed to give our Representative/Customers the maximum flexibility when placing orders and allows for complete editing while the Party/Order is at an un-submitted status. However, we are not able to alter or edit any Orders once submitted for fulfillment.
Personal Information Collected
There are occasions when we will ask you to provide personal information. We do this to better understand and respond to your needs and provide you with services that may be valuable to you.
Use of Information
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is available only to employees who manage this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you e-mails and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services that relate to our communications with you.
What do we do with your information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
Links to Third Party Sites
We provide links to other sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these other sites.
Security of Your Credit Card Information
We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. We also will protect your personal information in transitions. For example, if you supply us with your credit card information to make a purchase or a donation, we encrypt the card number. Should you have questions regarding this policy, you may email our Representative Support department at email@example.com.
Initials Inc. believes in personal service! Our products are sold exclusively through our thousands of consultants, or Representatives, across the nation. Your Representative can contact you to schedule your Initials Inc. party, or if you prefer shopping online, no problem. You can do so from your Representative’s website – we just need to match you with the right Representative first.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover payments are accepted with all online and party orders. The name and billing address of the cardholder must match the name and address associated with the card in order to process.
- Ask your Creative Partner for other payment methods that may be accepted at the party.
- Debit Cards are not recommended.
90-Day Limited Warranty
Initials Inc. warrants to consumer purchasers and users of the product that it will be free of manufacturing defects for a period of ninety days from the date your order was shipped. This warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from accident or misuse. Personalized and customized items may not be returned except for manufacturer defects. If the product should become defective within ninety days from the date of purchase, we will elect to repair or replace the item, with no cost to the customer. There are no other warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties for a particular purpose. Initials Inc. will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some State exceptions may apply.
SMS/MMS Mobile Message Marketing Program Terms and Conditons
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Initials Inc. and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of company’s goods/service offerings. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Clarkesville, Georgia before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Initials Inc.’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.